Re: [cellml-discussion] Some of the CellML not working in OpenCOR

  • From: Aroli Marcellinus <aroli.marcellinus AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-discussion AT cellml.org, Alan Garny <alan.garny AT inria.fr>
  • Subject: Re: [cellml-discussion] Some of the CellML not working in OpenCOR
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 09:42:42 +0900
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Thank you for the reply, Alan,

I just want know, what is POINT INTERVAL actually? Is it same as the dt in
the ODE?

And also like you said,

*CellML file imports other CellML files, so to download this CellML file
only will clearly not work. You also need the other files it imports.*
Let's say I already downloaded all of the file from .tar.gz format, and
open it in my local PC. How can I make those three dependent files working
each other? Alternatively, is there any way to convert those dependent
files into a single file of CellML using any software?

Aroli Marcellinus

*Kumoh Institute of Technology**Computational Medicine Laboratory*
61 Daehak-ro (Sinpyeong-dong), Gumi, Gyeongbuk
+82 10 9724 3957
KTalk ID: vondarkness

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 2:00 AM, Alan Garny
<alan.garny AT inria.fr>