Re: [cellml-discussion] S1S2 Stimulus Protocol in CellML cell model

  • From: David Nickerson <david.nickerson AT gmail.com>
  • To: CellML Discussion List <cellml-discussion AT cellml.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cellml-discussion] S1S2 Stimulus Protocol in CellML cell model
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 11:08:17 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Aroli,

You can see another example in here for a pure CellML S1S2 protocol
definition:
https://models.physiomeproject.org/w/andre/nickerson-2008/file/d6328d18c94e9dad70f4d0e4b250e89429773b62/cellml/protocols;
in particular
https://models.physiomeproject.org/w/andre/nickerson-2008/rawfile/d6328d18c94e9dad70f4d0e4b250e89429773b62/cellml/protocols/S1S2-restitution.xml
defines the switch from a periodic stimulus protocol to a single pulse
at the appropriate interval. Note these files won't simulate in
OpenCOR on their own, but maybe give an idea how to implement your own
S1S2 in CellML if you are after a pure CellML solution.

The protocol language used in the WebLab is a lot more capable in
terms of specifying arbitrary stimulus protocols, as well as being
able to pull out restitution/APD properties - which can't be done in
pure CellML.

Cheers,
Andre.

On 12 April 2018 at 03:47, Cooper, Jonathan
<j.p.cooper AT ucl.ac.uk>

--

David Nickerson
about.me/david.nickerson