Re: [cellml-discussion] S1S2 Stimulus Protocol in CellML cell model

  • From: Aroli Marcellinus <aroli.marcellinus AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-discussion AT cellml.org
  • Subject: Re: [cellml-discussion] S1S2 Stimulus Protocol in CellML cell model
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 16:29:23 +0900
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Ahh, it's alright, David. I just finished thinking about the questions and
I already understand what you want to say. Anyway, your reference helps me
so much to study S1S2. Thank you very much.

Aroli Marcellinus

*Kumoh Institute of Technology**Computational Medicine Laboratory*
61 Daehak-ro (Sinpyeong-dong), Gumi, Gyeongbuk
+82 10 9724 3957
KTalk ID: vondarkness

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 2:50 PM, Aroli Marcellinus <
aroli.marcellinus AT gmail.com>