Re: [cellml-discussion] S1S2 Stimulus Protocol in CellML cell model

  • From: Aroli Marcellinus <aroli.marcellinus AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-discussion AT cellml.org
  • Subject: Re: [cellml-discussion] S1S2 Stimulus Protocol in CellML cell model
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 14:50:16 +0900
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi David,

That's the information that I really wanted in the first place. Thank you
for your answer. However, I have several questions after I read all of the
XML contents you gave:
1. (*S1S2-restitution.xml*) When is exactly S2Time and S2Interval used?
Since the main condition only using stimulusSwitch as the conditional
parameter.
2. (*switch from a periodic stimulus protocol to a single pulse*) I think I
got a little bit confused about this sentence. I've already checked the
SINGLE PULSE i_stim and it looks similar to the conditional statement of
i_stim value (for instance, *ten_Tusscher_panfilov_2006 *model). So, is
that really periodic to single?
3. Can I say S2 Interval as the BCL version of S2 protocol?

Maybe that's the only questions I want to know. Anyway, thanks for the
useful reference, David. Really appreciate your help.

Aroli Marcellinus

*Kumoh Institute of Technology**Computational Medicine Laboratory*
61 Daehak-ro (Sinpyeong-dong), Gumi, Gyeongbuk
+82 10 9724 3957
KTalk ID: vondarkness

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 2:08 AM, David Nickerson
<david.nickerson AT gmail.com>