[cellml-dev] COR-like view in OpenCell

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] COR-like view in OpenCell
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:19:54 -0000

Are you saying that you couldn't save a CellML file edited using the
COR-like view? Surprising, since this is something that I have obviously
tested extensively in my cor_view branch, but not since I have merged things
over, I must confess.

Well, I am going to do some testing under Windows and Linux and will see.

PS: please let us not use the "Cortex" name.