[cellml-dev] COR-like view in OpenCell

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] COR-like view in OpenCell
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:52:39 -0000

Yes, that pretty much summarises the current limitations of the COR-like
view, unfortunately... Knowing the internals of the COR-like view, I believe
it's not related to what I have done, but to other parts of OpenCell which
do not quite work the way they should. I may be wrong though (and I would be
happy to admit it), but I think it might be worth investigating the tracker
items I mentioned and see whether it makes any difference. Apart from that,
I am not quite sure what would be the best way forward.

Alan

see