[cellml-dev] COR-like view in OpenCell

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] COR-like view in OpenCell
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:53:37 -0000

Ok, I just had a look at the Windows version of OpenCell, and I am able to
switch to the COR-like view, so I am puzzled by what you are saying. I
haven't tested things much, but for me it seems to be working 'as well' as
under Linux.

Otherwise, I just remembered that, with regards to the saving of models,
OpenCell has some issues with saving in general, so it might explain what
you experienced? See tracker item 2021 for example.

Alan