[cellml-dev] COR-like view in OpenCell

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] COR-like view in OpenCell
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:17:31 +1300

I just tried the 2009-10-29 23:28 win32 snapshot under vista and the
TXT view seems to work fine. I was able to edit a 1.0 model (the
Beeler-Reuter model) and see the changes reflected in the XML view but
saving the model locally gives me nothing - no error message, no saved
file...

Seems pretty much unusable with 1.1 models...could see the TXT view,
gave an error swapping back to the XML view and then died completely.

Cheers,
Andre.