[cellml-dev] Compiling opencell on ubuntu

  • From: lpsmith at spod-central.org (Lucian Smith)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Compiling opencell on ubuntu
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 20:13:27 +0000

I'm trying to compile opencell on ubuntu, and it seems to need some sort
of mozilla package. Sadly, installing 'mozilla-dev' didn't seem to work.
I get the following message from configure:

configure: error: The Mozilla distribution /usr/lib/mozilla/ directory did
not contain bin/xpidl or bin/xpidl.exe. Check you gave the right
directory.

Does anyone know which package(s) opencell needs?

-Lucian