[cellml-dev] Compiling opencell on ubuntu

  • From: lpsmith at spod-central.org (Lucian Smith)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Compiling opencell on ubuntu
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:29:09 +0000

OK, the cellml-api now is compiling nicely, and opencell is further
along. However, I'm now getting the error:

make: *** No rule to make target `opencellStage/lib/libceleds.so.0',
needed by `opencellStage/application.ini'. Stop.

The 'configure' command was the one where I pointed it at the
xulrunner-sdk directory instead of the xulrunner package:

configure --with-mozilla=/home/lpsmith/xulrunner-sdk/
--with-cellml_api=/home/lpsmith/CellML/hg/cellml-api/

(If I pointed mozilla at the xulrunner install, things went south earlier.
I'm still getting the error during 'configure', but it still creates a
Makefile, so I'm assuming the error isn't that important.)

-Lucian