[cellml-dev] Compiling opencell on ubuntu

  • From: j.marsh at auckland.ac.nz (Justin Marsh)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Compiling opencell on ubuntu
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:40:06 +1300

Hi Lucian,

The xulrunner-1.9.1-dev package on Ubuntu 9.04 should correspond to
the version of xulrunner that we need.

As for the structure of the package vs the sdk, we have been building
off the sdk, but I will look into building off the package; if the
differences are not too extreme, it may be reasonably trivial to be
able to build off of either.

Best Regards,
Justin.