[cellml-dev] Compiling opencell on ubuntu

  • From: j.marsh at auckland.ac.nz (Justin Marsh)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Compiling opencell on ubuntu
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:26:07 +1300

Hi Lucian,

You need the xulrunner sdk/gecko sdk; version 1.9.0 or higher for
PCEnv 0.6, or version 1.9.1 or higher for OpenCell.

The latest nightly builds of the xulrunner sdk are at
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/xulrunner/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1/

Alternatively, the official Mozilla download page for the prebuilt sdk is at
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/XULRunner_SDK

Best Regards,
Justin.