[cellml-dev] 64-bit version of the ubuntu sdk?

  • From: a.l.lister at newcastle.ac.uk (Allyson Lister)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] 64-bit version of the ubuntu sdk?
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:41:22 +0100

Hi all,

I'm quite successfully using the CellML API SDK for ubuntu that you guys are
providing - thanks very much for that, as it saves a lot of time and effort
on install. However, I'm about to run my code on an ubuntu natty 64-bit
server, and was wondering if you could build a 64-bit version of the sdk, or
if I should try to install the api from source for this OS.

Thanks very much,
Allyson

--
Allyson Lister

Please note the new email address of allyson.lister at newcastle.ac.uk,
although the old email address will still work.

Newcastle University, http://www.ncl.ac.uk
http://themindwobbles.wordpress.com