[cellml-dev] 64-bit version of the ubuntu sdk?

  • From: a.l.lister at newcastle.ac.uk (Allyson Lister)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] 64-bit version of the ubuntu sdk?
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:24:06 +0100

By the way, I've just tried to compile the api on the 64-bit machine from
scratch. I get a successful compile, and then when I run "make check" it
runs OK until the tests, when it says:

make tests/RunTestBin
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/nall2/ExternalApplications/cellml-api'
Makefile:7962: target `javacp/cellml_bootstrap/AnnoToolsBootstrap.class'
given more than once in the same rule.
Makefile:7962: target `javacp/cellml_bootstrap/CeVASBootstrap.class' given
more than once in the same rule.
Makefile:7962: target `javacp/cellml_bootstrap/CUSESBootstrap.class' given
more than once in the same rule.
Makefile:7962: target `javacp/cellml_bootstrap/MaLaESBootstrap.class' given
more than once in the same rule.
Makefile:7962: target `javacp/cellml_bootstrap/VACSSBootstrap.class' given
more than once in the same rule.
Makefile:7962: target `javacp/cellml_bootstrap/CCGSBootstrap.class' given
more than once in the same rule.
Makefile:7962: target `javacp/cellml_bootstrap/CeLEDSBootstrap.class' given
more than once in the same rule.
Makefile:7962: target
`javacp/cellml_bootstrap/CeLEDSExporterBootstrap.class' given more than once
in the same rule.
Makefile:7962: target `javacp/cellml_bootstrap/CISBootstrap.class' given
more than once in the same rule.

I've downloaded the sources from
http://www.cellml.org/tools/downloads/cellml_api/releases/1.9

Have I done something wrong?