[cellml-dev] 64-bit version of the ubuntu sdk?

  • From: a.l.lister at newcastle.ac.uk (Allyson Lister)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] 64-bit version of the ubuntu sdk?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:05:50 +0100

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the idea. I did try to ignore the warning, and go ahead with
"sudo make install", but it seems that it does cause problems with the
build. Here's the error, and you see that the same classes that are
complained about in the "make check" are mentioned in the ld step below:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lannotools
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcevas
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcuses
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmalaes
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lvacss
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lccgs
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lceleds
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lceledsexporter
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcis
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
libtool: install: error: relink `libcellml_java_bridge.la' with the above
command before installing it
make[2]: *** [install-libLTLIBRARIES] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/nall2/ExternalApplications/cellml-api'
make[1]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nall2/ExternalApplications/cellml-api'
make: *** [install] Error 2

Should I just try to get the latest from mercurial instead of the 1.9
sources?

Thanks,
Allyson