Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Fwd: cellml-tools-developers Message distribution failed: Authorization denied

  • From: Matthias König <konigmatt AT googlemail.com>
  • To: cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Fwd: cellml-tools-developers Message distribution failed: Authorization denied
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 16:41:53 +0200
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:IW7a+RJrnZ7GF7tTodmcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgULf7xwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAuqgC1rSd7P+ocFdDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBXsq3G/pQQfBg/4fVIsYL+kQMiP0Y/oiKibwN76W01wnj2zYLd/fl2djD76kY0ou7ZkMbs70RDTo3FFKKx8zGJsIk+PzV6nvp/jtKN592xsn95pt5cYEPayQ6NtRrFcCDEidnwy48nw8BXOUwaL4WMRSH4+lhtTHxOD5xz+WpL19CzgublTwi6faOj/Uaw0WD252IT1Th7nwHMEMDg4/2TeltBYg6VcrxasohV+x8jfZ4TDZ6k2Rb/UYd5PHTkJZc1WTSEUW9ux

Thanks for the info.
I got the library build from the git repositoy with the subset of packages
enabled in your description.

Unfortunately, I also need

TELICEMS_LIB

for antimony.

So I installed the additional dependencies

- bison

- flex

and set

-DENABLE_TELICEMS

But than the build fails with

Scanning dependencies of target telicems
[ 78%] Building CXX object
CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.cpp.o
In file included from
/home/mkoenig/git/cellml-api/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.hxx:5:0,
from
/home/mkoenig/git/cellml-api/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.cpp:2:
/home/mkoenig/git/cellml-api/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMService.hpp:9:29:
fatal error: IfaceTeLICeMS.hxx: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/build.make:78: recipe for target
'CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.cpp.o]
Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:441: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/all'
failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/all] Error 2

What do I have to do to build with TELICEMS ?

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Alan Garny
<alan.garny AT inria.fr>