Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Fwd: cellml-tools-developers Message distribution failed: Authorization denied

  • From: Alan Garny <alan.garny AT inria.fr>
  • To: <cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Fwd: cellml-tools-developers Message distribution failed: Authorization denied
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 18:29:23 +0200
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:oiWiix0PO4ybDRWWsmDT+DRfVm0co7zxezQtwd8ZsegQL/ad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG96KsbQZ1aGH7ujJYi8p2d65qncMcZhBBVcuqP49uEgeOvODElDxN/XwbiY3T4xoXV5h+GynYwAOQJ6tL2PbrnD61zMOABK3bVMzfbWvXNOMxJXqn8mJuLTrKz1SgzS8Zb4gZD6Xli728vcsvI15N6wqwQHIqHYbM85fxGdvOE7B102kvpT4wYRnuxh0l7phrpYBAu3GePFsRrFcCDEidnwy48nw8BXOUwaL4WMRSH4+lhtTHxOD5xz+WpL19Czgubwu9jOdOJjfSbkyERur9aF6AEvhjC4BcTEw6mfGos12lqNS5hy78U8si7XIaZ2YYaItNpjWeskXEDMZUw==

Hi Matthias,

I tried to build the CellML API by also enabling TeLICeMS and I can confirm
the build issue you are reporting. In fact, that issue is the direct result
of a warning generated before due to TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMParse.yy using
the now deprecated %name_prefix construct. Anyway, I have fixed it (see
here), as well as fixed a small warning issue (see here). So, get those
changes and you should be fine. (Note that sometimes I had to regenerate some
header files ‘by hand’ using: make CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES).

Cheers, Alan.

On 19/10/2016, 16:41, "Matthias König"
<cellml-tools-developers-request AT lists.cellml.org
on behalf of
konigmatt AT googlemail.com>
wrote:

Thanks for the info.

I got the library build from the git repositoy with the subset of packages
enabled in your description.

Unfortunately, I also need

TELICEMS_LIB

for antimony.

So I installed the additional dependencies

- bison

- flex

and set

-DENABLE_TELICEMS

But than the build fails with

Scanning dependencies of target telicems
[ 78%] Building CXX object
CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.cpp.o
In file included from
/home/mkoenig/git/cellml-api/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.hxx:5:0,
from
/home/mkoenig/git/cellml-api/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.cpp:2:
/home/mkoenig/git/cellml-api/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMService.hpp:9:29: fatal
error: IfaceTeLICeMS.hxx: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/build.make:78: recipe for target
'CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.cpp.o]
Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:441: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/all'
failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/all] Error 2

What do I have to do to build with TELICEMS ?

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Alan Garny
<alan.garny AT inria.fr>
wrote:

Hi Matthias/Lucian,

FWIW, I am using the CellML API on both Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and Ubuntu 16.04
LTS, and it’s all working fine. The binaries you mention are somewhat old and
a few things have since been fixed in the API (see here). This is the reason
I am building the CellML API myself. Note, however, that I am not building
all of the CellML API, just the bits that are needed by OpenCOR. Anyway, and
just in case it may help you (and maybe others), here is some information on
how I build the CellML API on Windows, Linux and macOS.

HTH, Alan.

On 19/10/2016, 10:05, "Matthias König"
<cellml-tools-developers-request AT lists.cellml.org
on behalf of
konigmatt AT googlemail.com>
wrote:

More information for the issue below.