Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Fwd: cellml-tools-developers Message distribution failed: Authorization denied

  • From: Alan Garny <alan.garny AT inria.fr>
  • To: <cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Fwd: cellml-tools-developers Message distribution failed: Authorization denied
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:31:09 +0200
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:X97pgxQ1HijcxSNmZmi6wDyu3tpsv+yvbD5Q0YIujvd0So/mwa64YRaN2/xhgRfzUJnB7Loc0qyN4vqmBDxLvM7JmUtBWaQEbwUCh8QSkl5oK+++Imq/EsTXaTcnFt9JTl5v8iLzG0FUHMHjew+a+SXqvnYsExnyfTB4Ov7yUtaLyZ/mjabvq9aOO01hv3mUWftKNhK4rAHc5IE9oLBJDeIP8CbPuWZCYO9MxGlldhq5lhf44dqsrtY4q3wD86Fpy8kVBa73e6A9SflECzMiKCU56dPmsR7bQBGUzn8dSXkN1BFFBwzA6Ff9RJin4QXgse8o8S2TO4XZRKoySHz25qNiTlnngT0BJhY49nvWg4p+lvQI81qauxVjztuMM8muP/1kc/aFcA==

Hi Matthias,

Glad that you got it to work in the end.

Regarding the CellML API build system, I am not familiar with it. All I know
is that if I use ccmake and select all the CellML API services that I need
(incl. TeLICeMS), then everything is fine. If on the other hand, I select
some services (excl. TeLICeMS), build the CellML API, and then decide to also
select TeLICeMS, then I will indeed have to call make
CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES before rebuilding the CellML API. Then, if rather
than using ccmake I use cmake (and pass the right arguments to it, i.e. as
what you have done below), then I do indeed need to call make
CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES before building the CellML API.

So, yes, the build system is clearly broken in some cases. This being said, I
can’t see it being fixed, even though we are still using the CellML API
ourselves. Indeed, it’s not being developed further (I just fix issues with
the CellML API itself whenever needed) since we are now working on its
replacement: libCellML.

Alan

On 19/10/2016, 19:48, "Matthias König"
<cellml-tools-developers-request AT lists.cellml.org
on behalf of
konigmatt AT googlemail.com>
wrote:

Hi Alan,

finally got it working and solves the issues with antimony.

Thanks for the tip with make CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES

This solved the issue.

There is a problem with the dependencies of the make targets, i.e the
interface headers are build at the end, but needed much earlier in the build
process:

[100%] Built target CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES

[ 75%] Building CXX object
CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.cpp.o
In file included from
/home/mkoenig/git/cellml-api/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.hxx:5:0,
from
/home/mkoenig/git/cellml-api/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.cpp:2:
/home/mkoenig/git/cellml-api/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMService.hpp:9:29: fatal
error: IfaceTeLICeMS.hxx: No such file or directory

So the only way to get a fresh build is via calling the
CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES target manually.
cmake -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF -DENABLE_ANNOTOOLS=ON -DENABLE_CCGS=ON
-DENABLE_CELEDS=ON -DENABLE_CELEDS_EXPORTER=ON \
-DENABLE_CEVAS=ON -DENABLE_CUSES=ON -DENABLE_MALAES=ON -DENABLE_TELICEMS=ON
-DENABLE_RDF=ON -DENABLE_VACSS=ON \
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-std=c++0x $HOME/git/cellml-api

make CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES
make
There should a dependency in the make file added to fix the issue.

Thanks again.