[cellml-discussion] [team-cellml] @cellml.org addresses

  • From: matt.halstead at auckland.ac.nz (Matt )
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] [team-cellml] @cellml.org addresses
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:54:57 +1200

> I still don't like the idea of a 'core project team' simply because that
> would require defining what the core project is, and it would appear to
> then give exclusive domain over such aspects to a limited set of people.
> In some sense, my objection is that the CellML 'project' is not strictly
> one project, it is actually a diverse set of projects, each of which may
> have its own decentralised management.

There still needs to be a team that is ultimately responsable for
overseeing that the whole project moves forward, which to me are the
people who started it through specific ideals and funding and are
taking the initiative to provide the facilities (i.e. cellml.org) to
form a community. I don't really see it as 'core' .... that terms
suggests control in a way that is inappropriate for CellML.

We already have at least one external member to this : Andre!