[cellml-discussion] Using PCEnv 2.0

  • From: ely.matos at ufjf.edu.br (Ely Edison Matos)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Using PCEnv 2.0
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:01:26 -0300

Hello,
My name is Ely Matos. I'm studying CellML Models in a academic project. I've
downloaded PCEnv 2.0 and some models from repository. But my first use,
error:

Error: Variable g_L has initial_value 0.3 which isn't a valid floating point
number, nor a valid variable name within that component.

How can I fix it? The Integrate button don't appear.

Sorry, if here is not the right to place to this question (if so, plz,
indicate the right place..:-))

Thanks,
Ely Matos
Federal University of Juiz de Fora - Brazil