[cellml-discussion] embedded stimulus currents in CellML models

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] embedded stimulus currents in CellML models
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:53:21 +0800

> It would definitely be cool to get some basic documentation for these
> tools. If you have a go at installing CellML2Dot in Linux Alan, let me
> know. I'd like to see Andre's simulator too. How does it differ from
> PCEnv or COR Andre?

its quite different in that it has no GUI at all - it is a command line
only application that simply processes my analysis metadata, cellml
graphing metadata, and cellml simulation metadata to determine what
simulations need to be run to produce the data required for the defined
graphs and any analysis the user wants to perform. It uses the CellML
API and CCGS to generate C code from CellML 1.1 models.

There is no restriction to linux, as all the libraries I use are
available on a whole bunch of platforms (I think?), including Windows
and Macs...not that I have tried to build the tools under anything other
than Linux :-)