[cellml-discussion] Java error on Mac OSX10.8.2

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Java error on Mac OSX10.8.2
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:21:02 +1300

Hi Mark,

This error probably means that you need to install XCode and then from
within XCode you need to install the command line tools - XCode is a
1.3GB download :( With these installed, OpenCell does work on a Mac
(OSX 10.7, at least).

You might want to have a look at OpenCOR (http://opencor.ws), the
replacement for OpenCell and COR - but not yet with all the
functionality available in OpenCell. Hopefully there will be an
initial release of OpenCOR at the CellML workshop next month that has
most of the features of OpenCell implemented.

Cheers,
David.