[cellml-discussion] Java error on Mac OSX10.8.2

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Java error on Mac OSX10.8.2
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:43:38 +1300

On 27/02/13 10:09, Mark Cannell wrote:
> Hi Randall
>
> I installed the tools and the repository code does runs in OpenCell.
> However when I clone the distribution and edit anything I get the same java
> error I got before the Xcode tools were installed. I have no idea what I
> could be doing wrong..

So just to clarify: you are loading a model, running a simulation by
clicking the Integrate button, cloning the model by right clicking on it
in the left pane, editing an initial condition in OpenCell, and clicking
Integrate, without leaving OpenCell in the interim, and the first time
you click Integrate, it works and you get results, but the second time
you get the Javascript error about it failing in
"cellml_servicesICellMLIntegrationService.compileModelODE"?

This is not something I have seen before, the only possibility I can
think of is that the edit you are making might be introducing a change
that is tripping a bug in the code generator - what edit are you making,
and does it happen if you only make a simple change like changing an
initial condition?

Best wishes,