[cellml-discussion] Java error on Mac OSX10.8.2

  • From: p.hunter at auckland.ac.nz (Peter Hunter)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Java error on Mac OSX10.8.2
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:35:55 +1300

Hi Mark,

FYI, there is a new CellML simulation tool called OpenCOR being
developed by Alan Garny that is becoming our primary platform for
CellML-based modelling (see
http://www.cellml.org/getting-started/tutorials/opencordemo for download
instructions). This will shortly have CellML authoring capability and is
a more robust environment than OpenCell, although I currently use both -
OpenCell for authoring models and OpenCOR for running simulations.
OpenCOR has facilities for annotating models against bio-ontologies such
as GO, although access to the Ricordo webservices for providing the
ontologies is a wee way off (hopefully achieved by the time of the
CellML workshop in Auckland in a few weeks).

Rgds, Peter