Re: [[cellml-dev] ] libCellML use cases

  • From: Hugh Sorby <h.sorby AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-dev] ] libCellML use cases
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:02:17 +1300

feedback:

* I would like to see the document re-ordered have the notes at the
bottom, categories as headings and the use case(s) listed below the
category headings
* have the use cases listed in order of priority or if the priority is
not known the order that they are going to be worked on
* have the use cases listed as they would be tested using gtest
* have the first few use cases explicitly written out
* turn the linked google doc into an actual table in the document

Cheers,
Hugh.