[cellml-discussion] model variants(?): e.g. where multiple celltypes are described by the same model in different files

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] model variants(?): e.g. where multiple celltypes are described by the same model in different files
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:58:12 +0800

I think in the current repository framework, variants are probably the
way to go if you really want to have all the different cell types
represented. However, if the only differences are parameter value
changes then I'd be tempted to simply describe those changes in the
model annotation/documentation and have just the one model in the
repository to avoid cluttering the repository any more than necessary.

As Matt mentioned, the obvious solution is to use CellML 1.1 and import
the base mathematical model into the different parameterisation models.

Andre.