[[cellml-dev] ] Object Model for libCellML

  • From: Hugh Sorby <h.sorby AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: cellml-tools-developers Mailing List <cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org>
  • Subject: [[cellml-dev] ] Object Model for libCellML
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:36:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-NZ

Hi All,

I have put together a starting point for the object model that I am proposing
to use for libCellML. It is available at:

https://github.com/hsorby/libcellml/blob/develop/docs/object_model.rst

I would appreciate your opinion, as it is just starting out if something is
not clear and requires further context just let me know and I'll add it.

You can also leave comments on the GitHub pull request that this object model
document belongs to here:

https://github.com/cellml/libcellml/pull/10

Cheers,
Hugh.

If you were wondering.
- Yes this is a different model to the one proposed a few months ago.
- Yes I didn't like the original proposal.
- Yes we have had a staffing change.
- Yes we no longer have a full-time developer working on this project
(libCellML).