Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Object Model for libCellML

  • From: Mike Cooling <mtcooling.research AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Object Model for libCellML
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 10:36:43 +1200

Hi

With just a quick look (like 30 seconds):

So obviously there is a lot not shown, most properties and association
relationships, but I as a new reader am left wondering how you are planning
to deal with:

groups [assuming they will still exist] (hierarchical relationships between
components?)
connections (some kind of collection property of variables, maybe?)
imported components and units ( tuples / source property on components and
units, maybe?)

Other than that the basic structure seems OK to me

Cheerio

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 8:36 PM, Hugh Sorby
<h.sorby AT auckland.ac.nz>