Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Object Model for libCellML

  • From: Mike Cooling <mtcooling.research AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Object Model for libCellML
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 11:02:14 +1200

Hi

...and Maths...

How would someone decide how many equations were in there?
How would someone decide what variables were in those equations?
[aggregation relationship? only composition and gen/spec was shown]
Or access structures to do things like quickly replace all instances of one
variable with another?

etc

Mike

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Mike Cooling
<mtcooling.research AT gmail.com