Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Object Model for libCellML

  • From: Hugh Sorby <h.sorby AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Object Model for libCellML
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 10:19:40 +1200

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response, I have updated the diagrams a little to be more conformant to UML (but still not 100% UML, just going for UML-esque). But I think you are about three to four weeks ahead of me. As you said I have left a lot of, in part because I don't know what to put there yet, but I am also focused on the initial use cases and getting the groundwork done. The groundwork being the documentation and infrastructure for future work. If you happy with the basic structure then that's great because that was one of the main points of the object model at this stage.

I will take your points on board and add them into an issue when we get to this point.

Cheers,
Hugh.