[cellml-discussion] PMR categories

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] PMR categories
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:50:25 +1200

So for example someone's trying to build a large model but the only
components (or data to build components) available are from non-matching
species? So the LFID (I looked it up but it went over my head) provides
a way we can do that which is more precise and flexible than simply
referring to NCBI taxonomy?