[cellml-discussion] PMR categories

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] PMR categories
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:56:37 +0800

I'm just wondering if we can clarify what this discussion is about? It
started out as an attempt to define a minimal set of base keywords that
would apply to most models currently in the repository. It now seems to
be talking about modifications to the CellML metadata specification? If
so then I would like to see a bit more in the way of justification for a
new category metadata property and the proposed changes to the metadata
specification to take this into account. (i.e., the specification of
this property and the rules to which it must adhere.)

I am also a bit confused as to what is meant by sorting? I would guess
this refers to presentation of a complete (filtered?) repository
listing? In this case is it safe to assume that there will be a testing
phase to allow for feedback before the user interface to the live
repository is changed?

David.