[cellml-discussion] [Fwd: Visual model design and editing capabilities for CellML]

  • From: lenov at ebi.ac.uk (Nicolas Le Novere)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] [Fwd: Visual model design and editing capabilities for CellML]
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:00:45 +0000

Michael Hucka wrote:
> Whoaaah. The notation shown in Figure 5 of this document as
> the "SBGN" draft is not SBGN. It was CellDesigner notation,
> and is significantly different from what SBGN is now.

Indeed :-)

> P.S. As far as I'm aware, EPE (Edinburgh Pathway Editor) is
> in the process of switching to SBGN, so the EPN notation may
> be becoming a bit irrelevant.

You may also be interested in the following software that have started to
implement SBGN:

VANTED
http://vanted.ipk-gatersleben.de/

ARCADIA
http://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/staff/Alice.Villeger/arcadia.html

--
Nicolas LE NOVERE, Computational Neurobiology, EMBL-EBI, Wellcome-Trust
Genome Campus, Hinxton CB101SD UK, Mob:+447833147074, Tel:+441223494521
Fax:468, Skype:n.lenovere, AIM:nlenovere, MSN:nlenovere at hotmail.com
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~lenov/, http://www.ebi.ac.uk/compneur/