[cellml-dev] Using the CellML API with Qt Creator (solved) was Re: CellML 1.10rc2

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Using the CellML API with Qt Creator (solved) was Re: CellML 1.10rc2
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 19:22:37 +1200

To add to what Andrew has just said, I can now not only confirm that the
CellML binaries work fine for me using my Qt/C++ environment and this on
Windows (32-bit; with the standard libstdc++-6.dll), Linux (both 32-bit and
64-bit) and Mac OS X (64-bit in my case), but I am now able to use the
CellML binaries from within OpenCOR and this on all the aforementioned
platforms. Nice! If anything, I just wish I didn't have to distribute yet
another library (libstdc++-6.dll) on Windows, but since a deployed Qt
application doesn't indeed require that DLL, we should be fine... that is,
as long no other library ever needs the Qt patched libstdc++-6.dll...

Alan

was