[cellml-discussion] PMR categories

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] PMR categories
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 23:55:20 +0800

I really don't like the idea of giving a model a keyword of "other".
Hopefully the repository will be smart enough to automatically add
models to the "other" listing if they don't have any of the other
predefined key words.

And then if "other" is taken out of this list of mandatory keywords you
can no longer make them mandatory - which I would also prefer. These
predefined keywords should simply be given as suggestions for the user
to choose from. I think we need to be careful not too present repository
users with the impression that only certain types of models are
acceptable in the repository - unless we *are* trying to restrict the
types of models going in there? One example that wouldn't fit any of the
current categories might be finite element basis function definitions
for use with fieldML models.

Andre.