[cellml-discussion] ABI CellML Meeting Minutes, 21st April 2010

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ABI CellML Meeting Minutes, 21st April 2010
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:50:40 +0100

Sorry, one more (non-OpenCell) comment:
- "... the biggest problem is using IDA's default solver for initial
conditions..." -- What is exactly meant by solver for initial conditions? Do
you mean that you are trying to use IDA to determine what the initial value
of the state variables should (i.e. like those 99 guesses in the original
OpenCell DAE solver?)? I would think/hope not (I thought we had 'agreed' to
provide the initial conditions to the solver?).

Alan