[cellml-discussion] ABI CellML Meeting Minutes, 21st April 2010

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ABI CellML Meeting Minutes, 21st April 2010
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:17:27 +0100

Then, the approach that I would personally take (and the one that I people
take when solving ODE models, though I accept things might be different with
DAE models!) is to start from the original ICs and let the solver do its
job. Now, I imagine there might be cases where user changes to some of the
parameters are such that the original ICs might not be suitable at all?

Alan

IC's is
> invaluable.
>
> Regards,