[cellml-discussion] ABI CellML Meeting Minutes, 21st April 2010

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ABI CellML Meeting Minutes, 21st April 2010
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:51:32 +1200

I think what Alan might be getting at, and something that I am also
concerned with, is that rather than letting the "solver do its job",
we are going down the route of replacing the well tested and supported
IDA initial condition solver with something that is perhaps better
suited to the types of models generally expressed in CellML. It would
be good to see the data which supports the decision to go down this
route as well as ensuring that CCGS and CIS can be used with the
default IDA initial condition solver if the user so chooses.

Cheers,
Andre.