[cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API

  • From: a.l.lister at newcastle.ac.uk (Allyson Lister)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 12:05:05 +0100

Hi all,

Some more information I forgot to include on Friday.

I am compiling on Ubuntu Karmic Koala, with java version
java version "1.6.0_20"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 16.3-b01, mixed mode)

I built the CellML dom api with the --enable-java and --enable-rdf commands
only in the configure call.

When I try to use *any* cellml_bootstrap or cellml_services class, I get the
error message outlined below. Example line of code is:

bootstrap = cellml_bootstrap.CellMLBootstrap.createCellMLBootstrap();

When I look in cellml.jar, both the cellml_bootstrap and cellml_services
directories are missing. This means that, I'm guessing, the cellml
installation was not complete, though I didn't see any particular errors.

Can anyone help me with this? Perhaps you'd want a complete "./configure"
output? Let me know if that would help.

thanks
Allyson