[cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 23:26:54 +1200

On 17/05/10 23:19, David Nickerson wrote:
> Hi Allyson,
>
>> I built the CellML dom api with the --enable-java and --enable-rdf commands
>> only in the configure call.
>
> While I have never tried to use the Java bindings, I have often found
> that you need to turn on most of the "optional" features to get a
> usable build of the CellML API.

The original message mentioned an error trying to use AnnoTools, which
is an optional module that needs to be explicitly turned on with
--enable-annotools (anything in cellml_services needs to be turned on
with the relevant option).

However, cellml_bootstrap should only need --enable-java, so I'm not
sure why you were running into errors there - that is something I would
need to look into (probably on Wednesday) - and something which has
worked for me in the past, so has either been broken recently, or is
broken with your system or CellML API configuration.

Best wishes,
Andrew