[cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API

  • From: a.l.lister at newcastle.ac.uk (Allyson Lister)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:54:58 +0100

Hi Andrew,

thanks to everyone who replied. Yes, it must be the build script, or the
libraries being used by the build script (not necessarily cellml libraries).
I agree with others, though, who have said that "make install" is a pretty
basic feature that I would guess most people using CellML under linux would
need.

Thanks very much, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

:) Allyson