[cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 23:19:44 +1200

Hi Allyson,

> I built the CellML dom api with the --enable-java and --enable-rdf commands
> only in the configure call.

While I have never tried to use the Java bindings, I have often found
that you need to turn on most of the "optional" features to get a
usable build of the CellML API. I can't recall the default
configuration, but if you try adding '--enable-examples
--enable-annotools --enable-cuses --enable-cevas --enable-malaes
--enable-ccgs --enable-celeds' to your configure command that might
help. At least that is the minimum set I find required to get code
generation working. If that doesn't do much, you may need to add
'--enable-context --enable-vacss --enable-corba --enable-server
--enable-cis' to turn on pretty much everything....

Good luck!
Andre.