[cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API

  • From: a.l.lister at newcastle.ac.uk (Allyson Lister)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:36:09 +0100

Hi Andrew, Andre,

Well, I tried just adding the --enable-annotools as suggested by Andrew, and
I had a successful build all the way through the steps up to (and including)
the "make" command. When I then tried "sudo make install", I got partway
through that, and then was presented with the following error:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lannotools
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
libtool: install: error: relink `libcellml_java_bridge.la' with the above
command before installing it
make[2]: *** [install-libLTLIBRARIES] Error 1

I'm not sure what to do with this error. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks very much for all your help so far,

Allyson