[cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API

  • From: a.l.lister at newcastle.ac.uk (Allyson Lister)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 14:55:46 +0100

Hi all,

One final update. To try to solve the problem with the missing classes
within cellml.jar, I ran the entire build (after a "make clean") using this
configure command:

./configure --enable-context=no --enable-annotools --enable-cuses
--enable-cevas --enable-malaes --enable-ccgs --enable-cis --enable-vacss
--enable-rdf --enable-celeds --enable-java

However, while a number of new classes appeared within cellml_bootstrap/ in
cellml.jar, none of them were the class I was trying to get built,
CellMLBootstrap, called in the following bit of code:

bootstrap = cellml_bootstrap.CellMLBootstrap.createCellMLBootstrap();

Can anyone let me know which --enable option I should use to get this class?

And I'm still having the same error with "ld" that I did before. Any other
ideas on that one?

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lannotools
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
libtool: install: error: relink `libcellml_java_bridge.la' with the above
command before installing it
make[2]: *** [install-libLTLIBRARIES] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/allyson/Apps/cellml'
make[1]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/allyson/Apps/cellml'
make: *** [install] Error 2

Thanks again,

Allyson