[cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] cellml_services in java version of the CellML DOM API
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:27:43 +1200

Morgan Taschuk wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am having the same problem as Allyson is, on two separate machines.
> The cellml.jar file is missing the cellml_bootstrap package. I suspect
> that it may be related to a non-CellML library update. This machine is
> running 32-bit Ubuntu 10 (freshly installed), and the other machine is
> running 64-bit Solaris SPARC. Both present with the same problem - the
> Java bindings to CellML are not present.

Hi Morgan and Allyson,

It was working for me solely because I had an existing javacp directory
which had been built earlier - which is probably the same reason it
worked for you.

I have now updated the build system to properly build the bootstrap
files again.

After updating, you may need to manually delete the javacp directory and
your cellml.jar file.

make install works for me with this - although it runs into problems if
the prefix is changed after the first build, unless you remove the .la
files and build again (I think this is normal libtool behaviour,
unfortunately).

Best wishes,
Andrew