[cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv on Win32 and Linux

  • From: alan.garny at physiol.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv on Win32 and Linux
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:44:55 +0100

I have just downloaded and installed PCEnv for Win32 on a completely 'empty'
WinXP installation (with all the Microsoft updates) and I didn't need MSVC
runtime (I get the GUI). *However*, before getting the GUI, I get a
'warning' that tells me that "Generation Service are not activated, but this
control needs them. Disabling everything." and sure enough: nothing works...

Alan.