[cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv on Win32 and Linux

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv on Win32 and Linux
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:02:50 +1300

Hi Alan,
> The contents of that file is:
>
> -------------------
> load_service C:\Program Files\The University of
> Auckland\PCEnv\cellml\CCGSService-0.dll
> load_service C:\Program Files\The University of
> Auckland\PCEnv\cellml\CISService-0.dll

I found the bug: It treats the filenames as a space-delimited field, so
it was trying to load C:\Program rather than the full path.

The Linux problems you and Andre are seeing seem to be because I am
missing some files needed by the compiler (and it works for my
distribution because I have those files in some system location. I am
setting up a minimal VM for testing this, so I can get the exact set of
files I need).

Snapshots which fix these issues should be out some time today.