[cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv on Win32 and Linux

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv on Win32 and Linux
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:32:11 +1300

Alan Garny wrote:
> [...]
Hi Alan,

I think this is the same problem that Carey reported, which was fixed by
the latest snapshot (it overwrote the earlier snapshot, because it was
made on the same day as the previous one - perhaps I need an automated
build numbering system).

If you ran an earlier build, please be aware that cellml_corba_server is
supposed to stay open and store your models until you log out. You need
to explicitly kill it in order to upgrade. I could make the installer on
Win32 force it to exit.

If you still get problems, could you please submit your C:\Documents and
Settings\<your username>\Local Settings\Application
Data\.cellml\server_config file. Also, could you tell me whether or not
the paths to the DLL files that get put in there are correct.