[cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv on Win32 and Linux

  • From: alan.garny at physiol.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv on Win32 and Linux
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:32:40 +0100

I believe I installed your latest snapshot, since I saw your reply to Carey
before actually downloading PCEnv. Just to be sure, I downloaded PCEnv again
and sure enough, it's what I already had... Anyway, I have tried to install
it again (on a 'clean' WinXP within VMWare) and not surprisingly it still
doesn't work...

> If you still get problems, could you please submit your
> C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\Local
> Settings\Application Data\.cellml\server_config file. Also,
> could you tell me whether or not the paths to the DLL files
> that get put in there are correct.

The contents of that file is:

load_service C:\Program Files\The University of
Auckland\PCEnv\cellml\CCGSService-0.dll
load_service C:\Program Files\The University of
Auckland\PCEnv\cellml\CISService-0.dll

I have checked and these two DLLs do exist on my system...

Cheers, Alan.