[cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv onWin32and Linux

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv onWin32and Linux
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:18:36 +0800

> Assuming that there is an exception, the most likely cause is that you
> are still using an old version of cellml_corba_server, with a new
> version of PCEnv. This could happen if you ran the old functional test
> build, and then installed the latest snapshot. If you are changing from
> one version of PCEnv to another, I would recommend doing a "killall
> cellml_corba_server" before running the PCEnv script.

well, I guess that did something. After a while the model now loads (at
least appears to load) and I can look at all the variables and set the
integration parameters. I then have these errors in the javascript console:

No chrome package registered for chrome://branding/locale/brand.properties .

Warning: function getFieldControl does not always return a value
Source File: chrome://pcenv/content/controls/modeltreeview.xml
Line: 1232, Column: 7
Source Code:

Then when I click the integrate button the status bar shows "Can't
integrate: No model selected" and these errors are in the javascript
console:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)
[cellml_api_IRDFXMLStringRepresentation.serialisedData]" nsresult:
"0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)" location: "JS frame ::
chrome://pcenv/content/util/Metadata.js :: setModelMetadata :: line 49"
data: no]

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x8000ffff
(NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [cellml_context_IModelNode.model]" nsresult:
"0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)" location: "JS frame ::
chrome://pcenv/content/controls/graph.xml :: selected :: line 1136"
data: no]
Source File: chrome://pcenv/content/controls/graph.xml
Line: 1136

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)
[cellml_context_IModelNode.model]" nsresult: "0x8000ffff
(NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)" location: "JS frame ::
chrome://pcenv/content/controls/integrationsettings.xml :: doIntegration
:: line 441" data: no]

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)
[cellml_context_IModelNode.isFrozen]" nsresult: "0x8000ffff
(NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)" location: "JS frame ::
chrome://pcenv/content/controls/model.xml :: changeRequested :: line
270" data: no]